Terms and Conditions
All rights, including copyright and database right in the material contained in the Website and its contents are owned by SMMT, licensed by third parties for use by SMMT or otherwise used by SMMT as permitted by applicable law.
- Materials on this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for the internal business purposes of Survey users as prescribed by formal contractual arrangements between the user and SMMT or except as otherwise expressly permitted. Any other use of the materials on this site requires the prior express permission of SMMT or applicable third party. All commercial use enquiries for SMMT materials should be directed to [insert relevant email address]
- SMMT reserves the right to monitor and/or record the use by any person of the Website to secure the effective operation of the Survey which is accessible through this Website. Access to this Website is strictly for visitors who are authorised by SMMT in accordance with paragraph 12 below. SMMT may take any action necessary as a result of any unauthorised visitor accessing the Website.
- When using this Website you agree to do so only for lawful purposes and in a manner which does not without limitation: infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party, amount to conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person, transmit obscene or offensive content or disrupt the normal flow of dialogue within this Website. SMMT reserves the right to terminate your access to the Website at any time.
The images, logos and names on the Website which identify SMMT or any member of its corporate group or other third parties and their products and services are proprietary marks of SMMT and/or the relevant third parties. Nothing contained in the Website shall be deemed to confer on any person any licence or right with respect to any such image, logo or name.
Where hypertext links to other sites have been provided, this has been done so for your information and convenience only. Should you activate any of these links, you will leave the Website and SMMT has no control over, does not endorse and will accept no responsibility or liability in respect of the material on any such other web site. You are advised to ensure that you familiarise yourself with the terms and conditions of use for each of the sites concerned, prior to your use of the services and information they provide.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to SMMT and members of its corporate group and their products and services (or to third party products and services), are provided ‘AS IS’ and on an ‘IS AVAILABLE’ basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- SMMT, except in the case of death or personal injury, accepts no liability for any loss or damage whatsoever, (including without limitation indirect or consequential loss or damage,) arising from use or loss of: use, data, or of profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this site or the materials contained therein.
- SMMT does not warrant that the functions embedded within the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the materials.
Access to the Website
Access to the Website is at the discretion of SMMT and will normally only be provided to authorised visitors who satisfy the access criteria and who will be provided with individual usernames and passwords or other secure log-in details. All visitors undertake to safeguard their usernames and passwords or other log-in details and agree not to disclose or share them with anyone.
In order to ensure the integrity of our security systems any visitor found to be in breach of these obligations will have their access rights withdrawn.
Any visitor experiencing difficulties accessing the Website should report the problem to [insert relevant email address]